Healthy Habits For All!!
Here are 31 things you can do right now to make your life healthier in 2015. Try one a day, or do them all every day.
1) Sleep 8 hours a night
2) Drink a shot of apple cider vinegar each day
3) Take 10 deep breaths in and out
4) Cut out soda, juice, sugar-sweetened drinks, diet soda
5) Stop eating after 6pm
6) Eat veggies for breakfast
7) Do 3 planks and hold them as long as possible
8) Increase your omega 3 fatty acids (fish oil, flax seed oil)
9) Drink lots of water
10) Stand up and walk around every 15 minutes
11) Stay away from people who bring you down
12) Surround yourself with people who make you happy
13) Drink peppermint, chamomile or lemon balm tea after dinner
14) Avoid words like “I can’t” “I don’t like” and “This sucks”
15) Do at least 3 high intensity intervals a day
16) Spend a few minutes each day giving "thanks"
17) Curb holiday treats indulgences to once a week
18) Take a chance and try something you’ve never done before
19) Workout SMARTER, not LONGER
20) Don’t feel guilty about doing something nice for yourself
21) Remind yourself daily that NOTHING tastes as good as healthy feels
22) Eat when you’re hungry and not when you’re bored
23) Move your body in all directions, not just in a straight line
24) Increase healthy fats, like avocado, butter, eggs, nuts, seeds and coconut
25) Read the ingredients on the label
26) Call an old friend to say hello
27) Give someone a compliment today
28) Let go of mistakes and learn from them; they happen to us all
29) Eat slowly and in a relaxed environment
30) Do not compare your life to someone else’s highlight reel
31) Make a daily list of what you want to accomplish, then do it.